Thursday, September 29, 2011

Invitation

I have created this blog for anyone and everyone to feel free to add to it. I want all of my friends and even those of you who don't know me to add your comments here about the older generation and gaming. I have been gaming all of my life as I am sure many of you have as well, and so you must have experiences to relate, or maybe just your love of a specific genre or game to talk about. That being said I will try to add to this blog myself on a regular basis. I hope you will join me in this new experiment of mine. I know you are out there! Use this as a tool to give us older gamers a voice in the industry. I have done my research and found very few blogs that relate to gaming and older people, so here is our chance to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment