Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Older Gamers and Christmas

With Christmas and all of its shopping upon us, there is a game I would like to recommend for the older gamers on your Christmas list. If they like RPG's the best new one out there is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is far and away the best new game of this genre out there. I have been playing it for over 100 hours and I doubt that I am a third of the way through all of the possibilities yet. Better yet it is user friendly for speed and useability if you are older, there is a novice option as well to get you started in an easier mode.
I recently wrote an article in Home Station Magazine about the game from a beginners look, as I have never really played any of the  previous Elder Scrolls games much. This game is absolutely huge in all meanings of the word, the graphics are incredible, the world they have created is very original and complex. I recommend it to all of you both young and old who like this genre.

1 comment:

  1. I have played elder scrolls IV GOTY as a nord only.To play all race's could take a year.loved the game,except for shivering isle glitch(GOTY)only.Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete